REQUIREMENT OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF DOCUMENTS:
1. All Authentication documents must be attached with 2 sets Photocopies (A4 size paper)
2. It is important to note that the Embassy of the state of Qatar in Manila only authenticates documents that are duly authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs of the Philippines and with 1 YEAR VALIDITY from the date of issuance. Documents authenticated by otheembassies are also accepted.
3. The Embassy will collect authentication fee of certificate / document per certificate (example: CHED CAV Certificate, transcript of records and diploma, certificate from school stating regular students, summary of related learning five (5) certificate/document).
4. W Express is required to receive only Visa and Authentication.
5. W Express is required to receive all Gratis documents such as Death cert, Conversion to Islam cert, DFA (diplomatic & official passports and Government visa if the applicants are outside Metro Manila with Free service charge).
6. Commercial applicants MUST file directly in the Embassy (required personal appearance in the embassy).
II. VISA STICKER APPLICATION
A. FOR INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS:
Requirements for Issuance of Visa Sticker for Individuals:
B. FOR AGENCY APPLICATION
All Agencies must file ONLY working visa.
C. QATAR POLICE CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS